Sunday, March 29, 2009

Paul's 50th Birthday


Paul hit the big "50" yesterday, Saturday March 28th. He seemed to take it all in stride, better then what I will do when I hit it next year. I am thankful for the 50 years of life he has had and for the opportunity I have had to know him 30 of those years. He is a wonderful husband, father, and now a grandpa. He took the time to do more with his children then his father (unfortunately) ever did with him. I'm afraid I take him for granted. I need to remember to appreciate each day he is with me, because he is my best friend and we share years of memories that no one else could ever relate to. I love you Paul.

1 comment:

Bree said...

Happy Birthday Papa Cleaver!! Hope it was a great one! :) And Sister Cleaver, thank you for your comment, it's always so great to get a note from you!! It has been so fun to see you more often, I'm so happy you've been able to make frequent trips here to see Mel, Soren and Scott...and of course so the boys can get in all their snowmobiling!! :)