Friday, March 13, 2009

Lost Grandma Found

Introducing Soren Richard Wheeler

I haven't blogged for such a long time because of my new job as Grandma.  Ever since Soren's birth on January 2, 2009 life has been busy and crazy.  We drove Melissa and Soren to Idaho the end of January to reunite with his Daddy (Scott) and have made a trip back there every 3 weeks.  It is crazy.  I hate the 16 hour drive, but I love to see all three of my children and to get to hold my new grandbaby.  Paul makes the trip so he can snowmobile with his son and son-in-laws.  I will post some pictures of the new little guy that has stolen our hearts
I love to hold and take care of him.  Once in awhile I would let his grandpa have a turn.
Grandpa enjoyed his time with Soren.  We would try to take a picture everyday we were away from Scott and send it to him so he could keep up on how much Soren was changing the first month.  As you can tell from the sign, the above picture was day 14.
Guess who Grandma loves?

Having a few good laughs together.

I will try to get back to blogging and you will probably see lot's of Soren pictures because he is my joy right now.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Ah, so many cute pictures! ANd Soren definitely loves his Nanna and Pappy. I'm sure he will love this next weekend when you are in town.

Jessica Marie said...

I love the picture of you and Soren smiling at each other! So precious! :)

Congrats to you two being new grandparents!

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

I love that picture of Soren looking up at you!