Friday, March 27, 2009

Another Trip to Rexburg March 19th

Here I am with my favorite little grandbaby (after a 14 hour ride in the truck--I look a bit wasted.) I love holding him...
... and feeding him.
Leo likes to keep feeding time interesting by giving me a few kisses. I love you too Leo.
Soren is always completely content when you feed him his bottle. I'm glad I get the opportunity of holding him and feeding him.

Some quiet time together. I love staring into his big blue eyes.
Here is a cute picture of Soren and Scott that Melissa took. I like the stripped jacket with the pointy hood.
Soren loves his time with his Mommie.
Uncle Ryan Wilder is an expert at holding babies since he already has two nephews who live nearby.
Nicole will hold Soren any chance she gets.
Some relaxing time with Grandpa.
I bought this little outfit for Soren and thought he looked adorable in it. My favorite past time now is shopping all the stores for their baby clothes sales.
Another view of the little "sailor".
Soren and his Mom before we got ready to go out and take a walk. We actually had some 60 degree weather while we were there.
Soren in his cute nighties he was wearing the day I came to take care of him. I sure enjoyed seeing my kids and their spouses and baby Soren. The time went by too quickly and then it was time to jump in the truck and go home again. Bye-Bye baby, I hope to see you soon.

2 comments:

Jessica Marie said...

I love the picture of Leo licking your face with Soren in your arms! Classic! :)

Melissa said...

It is so fun to see the pictures that you have on your camera! Soren sure does look cute in that Sailor suit. I think you have a great new past time.