Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Many Facial Expressions of Soren

Soren amazes me with his variety of expressions.  
These pictures were taken the day he was blessed.  
He was almost a month old.
What do you think he is thinking in these pictures taken in a matter of minutes?
Maybe this one would be ...
"I'm not saying nothing."
"Hey baby, what's up?"
"Hmm... I'm kind of getting tired of all these pictures Grandpa is taking."
"No, I'm not smiling no more."
"I have something to say.   Are we almost done?"
"Okay, I'll keep hanging in there."
"Here's a little grin for you."
So these are some of the pictures of Soren that keep me smiling and brighten up my day.

4 comments:

Jessica Marie said...

His facial expressions are adorable! What a cutie!

Salina said...

Definitely a face to be proud of! I can tell you are REALLY enjoying being a grandma!

I've made my blog private and I'd love to send you an invite. Send me your email and I'll add you!
salina@dayofdefense.com

Stargirl said...

Wow, he's so beautiful... Look at those eyes!

I'm glad you've started posting again!

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

so cute! He has really changed a lot from these pictures!