Monday, December 29, 2008

Fun Christmas Morning at Our House

Come join our fun on Christmas morning through our photographs.
Scott knew the right expression to give the camera when he got some cash for a gift.
Ryan-The Snowmobile Guy with his new t-shirt.
Ryan and Nicole's couple picture by the tree.
Melissa and Scott with their classic Christmas tree pose.
Paul and I had to get in on the act.
We added that good looking Ryan to our picture.
It's pretty amazing how all four of them fit on the couch plus the dog Leo (who is wrapped in the blanket and has the red ribbon around his neck.)
Nicole with her gift.
Scott and his guitar hero band that everyone enjoyed later in the day.
Ryan and his book.
Me with my pretty wrapped gift.
Paul posing with his present.
Ryan with his football shirt of a favorite player.
Melissa is wondering what is in her gift.
I was happy to get one of those digital frames that shows pictures of my family and I was happy to learn that they had already programed it for me since I am technically impaired.
Scott has a great album collection, so here is a frame to show off his best.
Ryan will look great in this blue shirt.
Nicole got a new purse from Cindy (her mother-in-law). The brand is even called "Nicole"! She loves it, good taste Cindy.
Scott and Leo in matching red outfits.
Nicole with her gift.
Custom boxes of See's chocolates for these men.
Nicole and Ryan with matching Oregon Ducks pillowcases. Ryan is a big fan of the Oregon Ducks.
The guys finally having fun with their guitar hero band and rocking out.
And that was our Christmas morning as told through pictures.

5 comments:

Robyn said...

Looks like you had tons of fun! It was nice that you had the whole family together for Christmas this year. It is always my favorite when we can get everyone home (which hasn't happend for us in a LONG time).

Jessica Marie said...

Love the adorable pictures! I love all the ones with you all sitting in front of the Christmas Tree! Very cute, especially with the with snow behind you! I love the pic with the three guys playing guitar hero! I got that for Kevin too! He loves it!

Rebecca said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful holiday. Congratulations on the new grandbaby, we can't wait to hear more!

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

oh, it was so fun to spend christmas with the family. Thanks for everything and for the wonderful gifts. I already miss home. Im sure you are busy with helping Melissa and Scott with Soren. He is so cute! Your finally a Grandma!!!

J-R said...

I love the guitar hero picture! That is perfect. Looks like you had a great Christmas, I'm glad. Love you guys.