Thursday, December 18, 2008

Catching up on November 2008

I'm trying to play catch up from the last few weeks.  I was having trouble with my pictures downloading to my blog and got completely discouraged and just gave up on blogging.  But I am giving it a try again and even though it takes me two hours to do the something like the following presentation (and some pictures I never could get to download) I am going to keep trying.  Here is a picture of Scott, Melissa, and Leo around mid-November.  They know how to do things together as a family.
We had Grandpa Wright up for dinner one night and enjoyed a nice time visiting afterwards.  Scott was interested in hearing about Grandpa's World War II experiences and so he gave us a nice narration.
Leo, Scott, Melissa, and Grandpa Wright.
We had a great Thanksgiving at Rick and Jill Cleavers house.  Thanks for hosting the huge crowd of people.  Here is a picture of David and Virginia Barnhill with their two oldest girls.  The youngest was having too much fun playing outside to come in and get her picture taken.  The following pictures are from Thanksgiving at Rick and Jill's.
Andrea feeding  her new baby boy and with proud Grandma Reona.
Nadia with her "Papa" Ron (Is that what she calls him Andrea?)
Ryan and Scott know what to do after a filling Thanksgiving dinner.
Cousins forever!  Melissa and Suzanne, who have years of childhood memories together.
Suzanne, Lisa, & Melissa enjoying some couch time after a delicious dinner.
Jared, sitting back and enjoying some tunes while the Thanksgiving chaos goes on around him.
We really enjoyed having Ryan home for Thanksgiving break.  We are glad Ellensberg is not too far away so that he can come home and visit us.
Leo and Ryan saying their goodbyes.
Melissa and Scott saying goodbye to Ryan.

Here is Ryan before heading back to Central Washington University.

Melissa and I had fun visiting with Grandpa Wright at his house and talking about some of the items from his past.  This clock belonged to Grandpa's Grandmother.  It is a beautiful clock that still works and rings on the hour.
This is Grandpa Wright's red truck that he played with as a little boy.

2 comments:

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

I love that clock that is in Grandpa's house. Im glad you finally got your blog up after 2 long hours. That is really frustrating. I hope it starts working faster for you.

Jessica Marie said...

Great pictures and looks like you all had a great time! I love Melissa's cute belly! I can't believe she is due any day now! I bet you are all excited! :)