Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Visitors

Ryan surprised us by coming home unexpectedly one weekend.  Melissa was in on the secret.  It was nice to spend some time with him.  Soon he will be Uncle Ryan!
We enjoyed having a visit by one of Paul's old missionary companions from Houston, Texas days.  Mark was in our area and was able to join us for dinner and spent the night in our newly finished basement apartment.  Mark is a great story teller and being a state patrolman, he has many fascinating stories to tell!  He entertained Paul, Melissa, and I all evening.  We all took a stroll down memory lane and marveled at how our kids are all grown up now.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I like that picture of me and Ryan. Looks like I'll have to get that one from you - and I know I have a lot of pictures to give you! We'll have to do a swap.