Monday, November 3, 2008

Finally did my tag


Melissa tagged me a long time ago for a random picture in a certain file.  I am finally getting around to posting it.  This is a picture taken June 2007 in Rome, Italy at a fancy hotel a relative was staying in. The picture includes Ryan, my sister Debbie, and her son Scott.  This picture brought back lot's of good memories of our trip to Italy.  I never dreamed we would ever travel to Italy, but my sister and her husband invited us to join their family and they had already done all the ground work for tours and where to stay.  Thanks Deb and Marshall for a special time.  

1 comment:

Bree said...

Hi Sister Cleaver!!! I have loved getting your comments, sorry it's taken so long to comment back! :) Sounds like you guys have been busy with traveling, keeping up with your family, and preparing for your grandson!!! I bet you're so excited!!! (Me too!) And I can't believe Ryan is in college!!! Ahhh! Time flies!! :)
Well, enjoy having Melissa home, I can't wait to hear about/see the cute little guy! It's great to be in touch!