Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What the "Guys" do in Rexburg

While I am in Rexburg visiting and getting to hold baby Soren, the men in the family are off playing in the snow.  Here is Ryan taking an awesome jump.
Like father,  like son---they both LOVE to snowmobile.  (Ryan & Paul)
Scott & Ryan checking out the view and what areas they want to sled on for the day.
Ryan had some great runs up and down steep slopes.
Here he is doing one run.  Ryan is that little dot you see in the middle of the picture.  I try not to think about what they are doing and just try and have fun with baby Soren back at the apartment.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I try not to think about it either! It is fun to see their pictures and videos

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

I don't think I can handle what they do. It looks too scary! I'm glad the boys have something fun to do here in Idaho. Im so gald you guys are able to come up often to visit.