Sunday, April 26, 2009

In Memory of Dorothy Cleaver

Dorothy & Willis' 50th wedding anniversary picture.

It was last April that Paul's mom, Dorothy, passed away from brain cancer. 
 Not a day goes by that we don't think about her and miss her.  
This is a tribute to her.

Dorothy age 1.

Age 2

age 4

Dorothy at graduation.
(We are going to jump around here in age because I can't manipulate the order of the pictures on my blog.)

1948
Back to Dorothy's childhood.
In front of their car.
New pajamas.
Childhood portrait.
With her bunny rabbits.
Pink hair ribbons.
8th grade.
Sitting on her porch and holding something.
Young adult.
Married to Willis Cleaver.
What a good looking couple.
Dorothy with her parents.
Dorothy with first 2 children, Rick and Ron.
Dorothy holding Paul.
Dorothy with all her children and husband.
A trip back to Kansas to stand in front of her uncle's house where they were married.
They loved to go to Branson.

Dorothy we love you.
Love, your family.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I can't believe its been a year. I'm glad you posted all those pictures - it made me cry, but it felt good to spend time thinking about her and how much I miss her (and grandpa too).