Friday, April 17, 2009

Guess Who"s 60?

It is my brother John's 60th birthday today.  
He is #2 out of the 6 kids in our family.
 Isn't he a cute baby?
Here is a picture of my Mom with John.  
My Mom was so skinny in her younger days.
(I am totally jealous because I was not)
Here is a nice couple shot of John and Carol at our "Wright Family Reunion" in Millbrae, CA.
We were able to get a picture of him with 4 of his 5 kids.
A picture of John with #2 son Kenny.
Thanks John for:
-taking care of me the most when I was a baby (he would even change my diapers.)
-dressing me up as a "Hobbo" for the church Halloween party when I was 3 and helping me win 1st place and a big, yummy lollipop.
-Giving me a ride on your motorcycle to your girlfriends house when I was about 8.
-You and Carol giving me a beautiful rose at my Piano Recital when I was 10 years old.
-Being a supportive brother and a friend through the years.
May you have a long, healthy, happy life!  I love you.

2 comments:

jenny said...

Susan, I have always been envious of how skinny you are!!!!!!! Gosh, you look just like your mom in that pic!

Melissa said...

It was fun to read how John has blessed your life. And I love the picture of him with Kenny.

And I don't know which "younger years" you are talking about - you are too hard on your figure.