Monday, May 18, 2009

Surprise!

On Mother's Day I really enjoyed the special things my daughters did for me and a phone call from Ryan, but what really surprised me was to get this in the mail.  It was a box of chocolate covered strawberries sent to me by my brother Ron and his wife Donna.  I talked to him and said you aren't suppose to do anything for ME on Mother's Day.  But he said they just wanted me to feel loved.  They know that depression is my daily companion and that just getting through a minute, an hour, a day is hard.  Needless to say, I felt very loved and special.
They were so delicious.  There were dark chocolate, milk chocolate, and white chocolate. Doesn't it just make your mouth water!  I even shared them with Paul and he got as much delight out of them as I did.  Thank you Ron and Donna for such a pleasant surprise.  It is nice to be loved by family.

3 comments:

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

YUM! They look so good! That was such a nice thoughtful gift. I wish I was there to share them lol. There's a lot of people who love you so don't forget that!

Jessica Marie said...

How sweet and thoughtful. Yes, they make my mouth water! :)

jenny said...

They are gorgeous!!!! Yum Yum!!!
Sounds like you had a great mothers day!!! Love you!