Friday, May 8, 2009

Fostering Kittens

In 2003 our family decided to foster kittens for an organization until homes could be found for them.
It was loads of fun and work.
What follows are pictures of some of the cats we fostered.
Here is Nicole with a cute little tiger cat.

Three of the little tiger cats.
They meowed so loud, especially when I had to transport them in the car, that I was glad to get rid of them.

Sorry I couldn't get this picture of Nicole turned the correct way. She is happy to have a cozy kitten in her lap.

This kitten really liked Ryan!

She was a pretty black and white cat.




Sometimes they liked to cuddle up together, since they were brothers and sisters from the same litter.

She is saying "Please adopt me!"

A lady knitted blankets for the kittens so they would have something soft as they traveled in their cages.







Which one would you choose?

5 comments:

shannen said...

Cute little kitties! What a neat opportunity that must have been!

Stargirl said...

I can't think of a cuter infestation to have. :)

Christy said...

I would want the black and white spotted one. It reminds me of our old cat Charlie.

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

I miss having kittens around all the time. They were so cute and fun to play with. Thanks for posting there pictures up because I forgot all the kittens we had and what they looked like.

Jessica Marie said...

Awwww! So sweet! :)