Sunday, September 20, 2009

Family Visitors

At the end of August my brother John, his wife Carol, and her mother Margaret, came to visit my Dad. One day they came up to Poulsbo and my brother treated us all to dinner at J.J.'s Fishhouse. He loves sea food. It was delicious, thanks John. Then they came over to our house and showed us their pictures from their Italy trip this last summer and we showed them ours from 2007. It is always great to see family. I'm lucky if I get to see my siblings once a year, we are all so spread out. Paul was taking this picture, but he was there for the dinner also. Our home is always open to any of the family that wants to come to Washington for a visit! We always love to see you!

8 comments:

Ambyr said...

I've just begun the siblings being spread out thing and I hate it! I'm glad you got to see your big brother. Thanks for sharing.

Debbie S. said...

I love J.J.'s! What a fun place to have a family reunion.

Jessica Marie said...

I'm glad you had family visiting! I love visiting family! It's the greatest and funnest thing to do!

Melissa said...

I don't think I've ever eaten at J.Js before. Isn't that funny? We are looking forward to your visit this week. I told Soren he should learn to crawl for you, but he's not buying it.

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

Mom, cute shirt! And how nice of Uncle John to to take the family out. I remember working at J.J.'s fish house! Good food!

Claudette Burt said...

Beautiful photo of you all!

Tyler said...

Glad to see everyone. Margaret and Grandpa look so spry. And tell Ryan he needs to keep growing if he wants a shot at ever beating me in basketball.

John R said...

It was fun to visit and glade we could get together. It wasn't as fun as having Nicole there to serve us. It is always nice to visit when we come to Washington. Isn't it about time for you and Paul to come south for a visit? Maybe in the winter.