Monday, October 12, 2009

Ryan's 20th Birthday

We celebrated Ryan's birthday a day early since we were taking off for Rexburg on his birthday. No, this isn't his birthday present, but we had fun pretending it was. This picture was taken outside the chinese place were we had his birthday dinner.
20 candles ended up covering his "Dirt Cake" from end to end.

He couldn't blow it out all in one breath! Not as easy as when you were 5 or 6. (Time flies, it just seems like yesterday he was 5 and 6).

There, he did it. We love you Ryan. You are the best son ever!

6 comments:

Salina said...

It feels like just yesterday I was watching the girls the day you brought him home from the hospital! I can't get over that he's TWENTY!

Melissa said...

Ryan's the best! And that looks like a delicious dirt cake. I'm wishing we had been there to eat it with him.

Debbie S. said...

Wish Ryan a Happy Birthday from me, too. Did the dirt cake have little gummy worms in it?! Fall birthdays are really fun.

Anonymous said...

oh mom, you dont have to lie about the corvette, its ok that you spoil your best son =)

thanks for the wonderful birthday!

Bree said...

Holy cow, I can't believe Ryan turned 20!!! That cake looks yummy, you'll have to share the recipe!
I'm so grateful you guys came for Emery's blessing, that was so sweet of you! I wish we would've had more time to visit! Maybe next time you guys come!! :)

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

I wish I was there for that cake! I love dirt cake! I'm glad ryan had a good birthday!