Friday, November 13, 2009

Pictures of Nicole and Ryan

When Paul and I were in Rexburg the end of September, we thought we would take some pictures of the kids.
Scott had to work late so we started out taking pictures of Nicole and Ryan.
These pictures are taken on BYU-Idaho campus in a beautiful garden area they have.
We were rushed because the sunlight was quickly going down, but I think Paul got some nice pictures.
What a good looking couple.
Very romantic!
I like the variety of poses we have of them.
We love you Ryan and Nicole!

4 comments:

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

They look good!

Salina said...

Awesome shots! Makes me wish for the green again!! Guess I'll either have to come home to see it, or wait until next summer!

Jessica Marie said...

Adorable pictures and they make such a cute couple! :)

Debbie S. said...

Great looking kids!