Friday, November 20, 2009

Melissa, Scott, & baby Soren

Here are the pictures Paul took of Melissa, Scott, and Soren when we were in Rexburg the end of September.

Soren is such a happy little guy.

He loves his Daddy.

Soren has such a variety of expressions, this one cracks me up.

He is blessed to have a mommy and daddy that love him so much and take such good care of him.

This is probably my favorite picture of the three of them. (Although it's hard to choose, I also really like the one above.)

Melissa has always loved willow trees, so I like having the willow tree in the background in this picture.

We love you guys and look forward to seeing you again!

4 comments:

J-R said...

Those are beautiful pictures. I need to go get family pictures. Melissa looks so great and Soren is so cute! Scott looks good to, I guess I shouldn't leave him out. Great pics!

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

what a cute family! Soren is always changing so fast bc he looks even bigger now! And more hair!

Meg said...

What fun pictures of your family! I think Soren has such a captivating face. :)

Debbie S. said...

Little Soren is the cutest baby on the planet!!