Thursday, August 6, 2009

Vote for your favorite lighthouse picture

#1


#2


#3


#4


#5

Last weekend Paul and I went on a date to Port Townsend and had fun looking at the shops and eating at the Nifty Fifty's diner. We shared a salmon sandwich and a carmel fudge sundae. Then we headed out to Fort Warden so Paul could take some pictures of the light house at sunset. He wants to get other people's input as to which of these pictures they like the best. He would like to enlarge one and put it on our wall. So please help him out by leaving a comment on which one is your favorite. Thanks!

10 comments:

Robyn said...

I like #2's colors, but I like that you can see the sun setting on the horizon in #3 and #4. I think they are all beautiful, and you just have to decide what you want the photo to say to those who see it on your wall. I think any of them would be fine.

Rebecca said...

Beautiful! Number 1 -- or 3 -- or 4! Those are my favorites. Whichever one matches the room best!

Carol said...

I love #1. It's kind of like a story is hidden in there. All the photos are amazing! Love your blog.

Stargirl said...

#4!

Bree said...

Those are beautiful!! I LOVE lighthouses! I can't decide between #1 or #2...both are favorites!! And thank you for the congratulations on our new baby. We've been so blessed this past week, it's been wonderful having her in our family! :)

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

#1! So pretty!

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

and #2

Ann said...

My vote is for #4 and then #1. All gorgeous though!

Tyler said...

Number 2. Very impressive shots.

Ambyr said...

I vote for # 2. Great shots Paul! Xoxo