Sunday, May 16, 2010

Paul's Spring Photos

Paul enjoyed going up to Skaggit Valley and taking pictures of the tulips.

He enjoys taking nature pictures the best of all.

This is a unique tulip.

I think he has a great eye.

Taking a picture of a painter painting a picture.


Reflections of the tulips in the water.

Being artistic.


Paul has met this photographer at other places and they enjoy talking photography.

Love the colors.

He took this picture of an iris in our yard.

These bleeding heart flowers are also located in our yard.

You don't always have to go far from home to get some great photos.

Beautiful photography work Paul!

6 comments:

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

I love the bleeding heart flowers! They are so pretty! Dad does such a good job taking pretty pictures.

Bree said...

Those pictures are beautiful!! :)

Debbie S. said...

WOW! These are stunning photos. Paul has quite a gift and a good eye for catching just the right frame.

Jessica Marie said...

Amazing photos! I love the ones of the bleeding hearts! I had so much fun when I went and took photos last month in Skagit County! The tulips are soooooo pretty!

Melissa said...

So many beautiful flowers. I still remember how much fun I had with Dad when he took me to photograph up there when I was a teenager. I hope he prints some of those for the house.

Ann said...

Wow! He is amazing! The hearts are my favorite.