Thursday, March 11, 2010

Our March Road Trip to Rexburg

Paul has been making a trip to Rexburg every two weeks to go snowmobiling. I only go once a month with him. It is great to see my family. Here is Soren in his doggie sweater.

He found something on the floor he decided to put in his mouth. Probably dog food. He is always finding something new and interesting to put in his mouth.

He is having a blast walking all around the house now. Here he is checking out the washer and dryer.

Having a good laugh with Mom.

We had to take some pictures of Nicole, now that she is finally starting to show. Here is the forward view...

and the side shot.

A mother and son moment.

Here Soren is with is buddy, Grandpa!

My three wonderful children! I love you guys!

Nicole gave Soren this rubber type ball. At first he was afraid of it.

Then he thought it was great fun and it entertained him for a long time. It was great to see all of you. Next time I will see you will be in April for Nicole's graduation! Go Nicole!

6 comments:

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

You got some really good pictures mom! Love the picture of Soren and Dad! They both have good smiles :) Can't wait to see you in April! Luv ya!

Jessica Marie said...

Soren is so adorable and I can't believe how big he's already getting! I bet you guys are excited to have another grandchild! I love Nicole's belly! So cute! :)

Ryan said...

thanks for putting up the pictures mom! I really enjoyed seeing them. I especially like the one where dad is holding Soren! Good picture

Melissa said...

Cute pictures mom! Thanks for sharing them.

Bree said...

So glad you can visit your kids often!! Cute pics of Soren!! And Nicole is adorable pregnant!!

Darlene said...

Wow I can't believe how big Soren is. Looks like a great trip. I hope you all are coming for the family reunion!