Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th of July

We mainly had the "Cleaver Clan" over for the 4th of July at our house, but it was nice that my brother Bill could make it and my Dad.  I think the total count of people was 60.
Here is Ryan with his Uncle Bill and his Grandpa Wright.
The Mom's visiting and taking a break from watching the kids.
I liked these flag shirts that Dave and his son (and actually their whole family) were wearing.
Pickle ball anyone?  The pickle ball court was well used, mainly by the adults.
Andrea's cute baby Malek was happy with the gathering.
Jill and Telly helping to clean up my kitchen after 60 bodies had been through getting their food.
Penny and Dave with their cute baby girl.
I liked this picture.
Valista with her daughter Annalese and Reona on our deck watching the men and boys play paint ball below in our field.  I mainly ended up with pictures of women and children because I was so busy preparing the food, supervising the food, and cleaning up the food, that by the time I got to take pictures all the men and boys and other spectators were down in our field playing paint ball.  Oh well, hopefully some of the other relatives got some pictures and maybe they will post them.

1 comment:

Jessica Marie said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful 4th! What a great way to celebrate with family! Always fun to do! Love the pictures and their cute flag shirts!