Wednesday, June 17, 2009

On the Road Again

We couldn't resist the opportunity to drive to Rexburg, Idaho and keep Melissa & Soren company while Scott was in Utah on a field trip with his photography class. I love how Soren looks in this hat.
Here are the proud grandparents of this little boy who loves to suck on his fingers.
Here he is with his favorite person--Mommy.
Melissa was nice enough to let me feed Soren his bottle and have some cuddle time.
We all took a drive to Jackson Hole, Wyoming and had fun visiting the shops and galleries.  The animals actually shed these antler.  They had an arch of these at each of the four corners leading into the park which is located in the middle of town.
Soren wasn't too sure about this buffalo.
We love his smile and bright blue eyes.
We had to get a picture of him with Grandpa wearing his "I love my Grandpa" bib.
He likes to practice his standing and sitting.
Here he is all decked out in his swimsuit.
His first time swimming in a pool.  Lucky he has Mom for security.
He loved the pool and never cried, even when he would get splashed in the face from the other kids playing in the pool.
I love it when we can get a picture of him looking at us with those big blue eyes and no hands or binky in his mouth.
A happy boy in his jumper.  Bye Soren.  Nana and Grandpa love you and your Mom and Dad.

5 comments:

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

I love Sorens grumpy face when dad is holding him by the buffalo. He looks so cute in his swim trunks. Who got those for you again? I love his round face and big eyes! This fall and winter is going to be so fun with him!

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

Sorry mom I got confused and thought I was looking at Melissa's blog so don't worry about the swim trunk question I asked you.

jenny said...

what a gorgeous grandbaby!!! so fun to see you two w/him!! what a special boy!!

Tyler said...

Aunt Susie, you look like a very happy Grandma. Its wierd to think of you as a grandma because you always seem so young to me, but I guess I'm 31 now and have a 3 year-old, so the math works. Tell Paul he needs to hit the gym though, he is starting to look saggy. Just kidding Paul. Love you guys. I didn't even know you had a blog until I saw it on Melissa's so I'm glad I found it. Love Tyler

Ambyr said...

Soren is absolutely beauitiful! What a handsome boy. Those eyes are killer! And Aunt Susie, you look great! When will we see you next? Hopefully soon. Sure love ya!