Monday, October 20, 2008

Sunday Oct 12th Church in Rexburg

Our last day in Rexburg we enjoyed going to church with Ryan and Nicole.  It was especially fun because my niece Darlene and her husband Greg are in the same ward.
Cousins Darlene and Nicole in the Relief Society Room after our lesson.
Greg and Darlene after church.  
Only a couple months until they are on their way to California for Greg's new job.
Greg & Darlene with Nicole & Ryan
Such good looking couples.

The Bishop took a picture of the whole group of us.
Outside of Nicole and Ryan's apartment.


While we were all dressed up we decided to take some pictures at Ryan and Nicole's apartment.
Thanks for the great week Nicole and Ryan!
See you at Christmas.

1 comment:

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

I didn't even know you had these pictures up here. I must have been looking at dad's blog so I was surprised when I saw all these new posts! your doing a good job being a blogger! :) luv ya